Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (100% online)
This Master degree provide students with the necessary know-how, multiple experiences, and skills necessary for their long-term success. Indeed, this program allows them to acquire a solid foundation of managerial and management knowledge, to prepare them for the complexity of the globalized world and its evolution in a multicultural vision.
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, HR, Accounting, Finance, Logistics or equivalent.
Graduate student will acquire the following skills :
-Be able of creating an activity, develop an entrepreneurial posture.
-Learn problem solving methods, business creativity.
-Discover all the latest tools and methods that have structured entrepreneurial thinking.
-Learn to undertake or acquire entrepreneurial knowledge and skills from practitioners, experts and entrepreneurs in experience-based interactive/operational courses.
-Mastering the fundamental issues of projects to create a new product or service are addressed: creativity, innovation, economic model, new entrepreneurial approaches, Web marketing, Co-creation, social networks, consumer behaviors, business plan, pitch presentation, financing and fundraising.
-Use the lessons learned on real projects with successive iterations with a validation of its clients for the progressive development of the winning economic model.
-Students will develop their ability to: Innovate, discover by moving forward, accept error, change their minds, learn, listen, challenge fundamentals, and challenge themselves.
This master offers many professional opportunities:
-Head of enterprise
-Business start-up or take-over
BUSINESS CORE FOUNDATION COURSES
- CE1: Developing an Entrepreneurial Posture
– CE2: Foresight and Creative Innovation
– Management accounting
– Managerial Economics
– Interdisciplinary seminar I
– Organizations & people
– ICT & Operational Training 1: Visual Analytics
– General knowledge and soft skills 2: English
– (Optional Pharmaceutical Industries) Managing the Pharmaceutical Sales Organization
– Oil and Gas Finance and Risk Analysis
– (Optional Banking Services) Contemporary Issues In Banking
- CE7: Project management
– Corporate Game
– General knowledge and soft skills 2: Professionalization workshop
– General Knowledge and Soft Skills 3: Business Communication
– Strategic Management
– Finance for managers
– ICT & Operational Training 2: ERP APPLICATION AND BUSINESS PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
– (Optional Pharmaceutical Industries) Pharmaceutical Marketing Research
– Managing Projects and Optimizing Oil & Gas Operations
– (Optional Banking Services) International Banking
- Financial management
– Human resources management
– EC5: From Business Model to Business Plan
– EC6: Present your project
– CE4: Using Digital Marketing tools for entrepreneurs to advertise, validate and develop a project.
– Interdisciplinary seminar II
– TIC & Operational Training: Practical Toolbox for Managers
- (Optional ) Negotiation
- (Optional) Design Thinking (Optional) Taxation for Entrepreneurs
– Internship Report