Master in Business Intelligence & Big Data
This program prepares for the dual Management-Financial competence that allow to master the concepts, methods and tools of Business Intelligence, essential source of data for the management of a company in the era of Big Data. It makes the graduate able to use the appropriate Business Intelligence solutions according to the needs expressed and the data to be analyzed. As such, he will be able to be an important member of the administration board, actively assisting decision making through the use of new techniques acquired.
All students holding a bachelor degree in management, economics, quantitative method or equivalent.
Graduates of this master will be able to: integrate, model and restore the data necessary for the management of the company and the decision-making of managers; use the appropriate Business Intelligence solutions according to the needs expressed and the data to be analyzed; work collaboratively and efficiently between the different trades and the company’s information system; solve a managerial or societal problematic and acquire a specialization.
– Complex and complementary techniques and managerial skills in a very wide range of fields: financial analysis, economic analysis, health, industry, quality management, marketing, etc.
– Executive director or managers, offered by the private sector and administrations.
– Consultant for financial and insurance institutions, pharmaceutical companies, research departments and contributes to the development of companies in the industrial or tertiary sector.
– BI2: Business Intelligence Methodology
– Management accounting
– IT & Operational Training 1: Visual Analytics
– General Culture and Soft Skills 2: English
– Managerial Economics
– Organizations & people
– Interdisciplinary seminar I
– (Optional Oil & Gas Oil) Oil and Gas Finance and Risk Analysis
– (Optional Banking Services) Contemporary Issues In Banking
– (Optional Pharmaceutical Industries) Managing the Pharmaceutical Sales Organization
– General culture and soft skills 2: Professionalization workshop
– General Culture and Soft Skills 3: Communication in a Business Environment
– BI5: Segmentation of Business Intelligence
– Strategic Management
– Finance for managers
– IT & Operational Training 2: ERP APPLICATION AND BUSINESS PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
– (Optional Oil & Gas Oil Companies) Managing Projects and Optimizing Oil & Gas Operations
– (Optional Banking Services) International Banking
– (Optional Pharmaceutical Industries) Pharmaceutical Marketing Research
– Financial management
– Human resources management
– BI3: Organization of Business Intelligence
– BI4: Applied BI methodology
– BI6: Applied BI segmentation
– Interdisciplinary seminar II
– (Optional) Introduction to STATA software
– (Optional) Introduction to Matlab
– (Optional) Introduction to SPSS software
– Preparation of an Internship Report