Master in Economics of Energy, Economics Management and Sustainable Development
This program aims to train specialists in energy economics, environment and sustainable development, to able to apply all instruments of analysis and economic calculation to the specific problems posed by the production, transport, and distribution of energy and its use.
Bachelor degree in Management and Economics.
This Master aims to provide students with the knowledge and tools to implement sustainable energy policies in a context of economic globalization and reorganization of energy industries and the increased consideration ofenvironmental and social issues.It focuses on the methods of analysis of energy projects and programs, on the knowledge of local, regional and international energy problems, especially those concerning the efficiency of energy systems.
The main opportunities are :
– Managers in companies and consulting firms active in the energy sector and related areas,
– Responsibilities in the Field of employees training and executives on energy, new energy services and environmental issues and development.
– Managers in public and para-public institutions, local authorities, financial institutions, insurance companies and international organizations.
– Consulting and energy services, emissions trading, environmental and technical audit.
– Theories of growth
– Microeconomic policy
– Dynamic Mathematics
– Applied Econometrics 1
– In-depth microeconomics
– Interdisciplinary seminar I
– Quantitative techniques applied to the energy sector
– IT & Operational Training 1: Visual Analytics
– General Culture and Soft Skills 2: English
– (Option 1) Petroleum and Petroleum Products (Exploration, Drilling and Refining)
– (Optional 2) Oil and Gas Finance and Risk Analysis
– (Option 3) the contractual frameworks of oil trading and gas (purchase sale transport)
– Business game
– General Culture and Soft Skills 3: Communication in a Business Environment
– General culture and soft skills 2: Professionalisation workshop
– Interdisciplinary seminar II
– Applied Econometrics 2
– IT & Operational Training 2: ERP applications and business process development
– (Option 1) Managing Projects and Optimizing Renewable Energy Operations
– (Option 2) Managing Projects and Optimizing Oil & Gas Operations
– (Option 3) Managing Projects and Optimizing Electrical Power Utilities
– EE1: Economics of energy and natural resources
– EE2: Energy Governance and Sustainable Development
– EE3: The new determinants of energy demand
– EE4: Modeling, project management and decision making
– EE5: INDUSTRIAL STRATEGIES IN THE NEW ENERGY MARKETS
– EE6: Financing energy projects
– EE7: Energy and global sustainability
– Energy and rural development
– IT & Operational Training. : Practical Toolbox for Managers
– (Optional 2) Oil & Gas Business and Marketing
– (Optional 1) Renewable energies Business and Marketing
– (Optional 3) Electrical Power Utilities Business and Marketing